Opraserv in cab file
Author Message
 Opraserv in cab file

After scanning my computer with NAV 2002 I found that I
have W32.Opraserv(win.ini)virus in my rbbad.cab file. NAV
cannot quarantine the file and if I extract the file to my
temp folder and delete the virus lines from the file the
origional infected file remains in the cab file. Help

Sat, 11 Jun 2005 07:18:49 GMT
 Opraserv in cab file
Which file inside the cab file is supposedly infected?  What file types are
in that .CAB file?  I'm guessing they're all .DAT registry files, in which
case this would be a false alarm.

This sounds like a possible false alarm to me.  The fix would be updating to
the latest updates and if the problem persists, send the file to
www.sarc.com using the instructions on their web page with the notice that
their antivirus product may be false alarming.

Knowing the name of the Windows version you are running would be helpful.

Quote:
> After scanning my computer with NAV 2002 I found that I
> have W32.Opraserv(win.ini)virus in my rbbad.cab file. NAV
> cannot quarantine the file and if I extract the file to my
> temp folder and delete the virus lines from the file the
> origional infected file remains in the cab file. Help

Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:51:26 GMT

1. seek cab-file

2. Opraserv worm virus

3. Opraserv worm virus

4. LabView ComponentFile daqlv60eng.cab

5. Cortona CABS seems the VRML breakthough ?

6. Using Component Cortona (CAB technology) ?

7. IFC - cabs() ??

8. Updated ALS/N Common Ada Baseline (CAB) Delivery Instructions

9. ALS/N CAB update

10. ALS/N CAB Delivery Request Instructions (inexpensive VAX/VMS Ada)

11. Sharing a cab to Pyhton 10

12. Range of input values for CABS