w32.tkbot.worm
Author Message
 w32.tkbot.worm

After following Symantec Antivirus instuctions to remove
w32.tkbot.worm from myWin 2000 Server i now get startup
error messages for rundll and mstaskmgr which were located
in the windows/update directoy which Symantec tells you to
delete. When i look in my services I see that windows is
trying to find rundll and mstaskmgr in those directories.
Do I nedd these files running? Can I remove them from my
services without impacting anything else or do i need to
somehow replace them. Symantec does not provide that
information.

Thanks

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 01:52:33 GMT

1. Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

2. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

3. Antigen found W32/Ska.A.Worm virus

4. W32.Kwbot.C.Worm

5. urgent help regarding w32.mapson.worm

6. W32/Pate.b.worm Virus

7. PSS Moderate Security Alert - New Worm: W32.Fizzer.A@mm

8. someone can help me with :w32.supova.worm?

9. W32.HAWAWI.WORM - WARNING - Help required please

10. Patch for W32.Opaserv.Worm

11. W32/Stator.worm

12. how to remove w32 ya ha worm