Removal I-Worm Magistrat
Author Message
 Removal I-Worm Magistrat

My virus software (AVP) detected an I-Worm virus in:

 C:\WINDOWS\Application
Data\Identities\{300D9A60-FAA6-11D4-BFF3-DF3C1562FD2C}\Microsoft\Outlook
Express\Inbox.dbx/[From:  Globefund.com

03:32:31 -0400]:\CLSPACK.EXE    detected: I-Worm.Magistr

and when I deleted that specific mail, the virus appears under another
identity and when i deleted that mail, again the virus appears under
another identity and so on.
I have no references of the exe file in my registry or win.ini
I simply removed the inbox,dbx file (losing all my mail) and started
over again

Is there any other way of removing the exe file in the inbox without
deleting the entire inbox?

I would greatly appreciate any help

Richard Marshall

Fri, 31 Oct 2003 01:35:34 GMT

1. Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

2. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

3. comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

4. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

5. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

6. comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

7. comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

8. comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of newsgroup removal

9. Duplicate e-mail removal/compaction

10. Removal of a linefeed in

11. File search and string removal ?

12. class array/listbox removal problem