JS.Exception.Exploit virus
Author Message
 JS.Exception.Exploit virus

Norton AntiVirus picked up an infection with the above.
No damage to system and affected files are in "backup."
Symantec tells me Microsoft has a patch to stop any
future trouble, but I cannot locate it to download. My
system is WindowsXP with Microsoft auto updates since
April 2000. Where do I find the elusive patch and how do
I download the thing?

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:12:35 GMT
 JS.Exception.Exploit virus
Run Windows Update at http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/ to make your
system up-to-date to avoid future trouble. You need to at least add Windows
XP SP1 and any update to Microsoft VM.
/ Bengt-Erik

Quote:
> Norton AntiVirus picked up an infection with the above.
> No damage to system and affected files are in "backup."
> Symantec tells me Microsoft has a patch to stop any
> future trouble, but I cannot locate it to download. My
> system is WindowsXP with Microsoft auto updates since
> April 2000. Where do I find the elusive patch and how do
> I download the thing?

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:38:25 GMT
 JS.Exception.Exploit virus
On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:12:35 -0700, "JOHN D. RICE JR."

Quote:

>Norton AntiVirus picked up an infection with the above.
>No damage to system and affected files are in "backup."
>Symantec tells me Microsoft has a patch to stop any
>future trouble, but I cannot locate it to download. My
>system is WindowsXP with Microsoft auto updates since
>April 2000. Where do I find the elusive patch and how do
>I download the thing?

I think it's in SP-1 and if not directly then it's in the internet
explorer updates. One of the people here got it in a .htm page.

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 03:40:42 GMT

1. JS.Exception.Exploit Virus?

2. JS.Exception.Exploit virus

3. JS Exploit Exception - Trojan Horse

4. js.exception 3279.js

5. js/exploit-back.css

6. PSS Security Alert - JS/Exploit-Messenger

7. Antigen found VIRUS= Exploit.IFrame.FileDownload (Kaspersky) viru s

8. Antigen found VIRUS= Exploit.IFrame.FileDownload (Kaspersky) viru s

9. Antigen found VIRUS= Exploit.IFrame.FileDownload (Kaspersky) viru s

10. Script Exploit Virus

11. S.J. Exception. Exploit

12. Antigen found JS.Loop (CA(Vet)) virus