.eml
Author Message
 .eml

tools options security  uncheck do not allow attachments

: I have Windows 98 and whenever I get a mail with an
: attachment, I get a " OE (Outlook Express) has eliminated
: the .eml extension as it MAY harbor a virus..."
: I'm not the only one with the problem...
: My friends from all over the Country are having the same
: problem, and no one knows how to get around this
: problem...Anybody have any good ideas on how to get around
: this, or even better, cancel the feature??
: Thanks,
: Dave

Sat, 07 May 2005 02:25:12 GMT

1. The EML Kit 1.0

2. Antigen found =*.eml file

3. Antigen found =*.eml file

4. EML

5. .eml attachments

6. w32/klez.eml virus

7. Possible Klez variant - dare.eml? Help requested

8. .eml .nws

9. I have a file.eml with my message . What's next ?