possible virus
Author Message
 possible virus

just see what's running (ctrl,alt,del - once only) - then close down
programs that look suspicious one-by-one - as soon as the red lips disappear
that is the program - then find the uninstall -

Quote:
> I have a set of red lips in my system tray icons. It has a
> black background. It appears on Start Up and I cannot
> delete it nor can I find it anywhere in any of my system
> files. when you click on it, it opens a window, that
> appears to be Polish and it appears to be some kind of sex
> site but it cannot be opened. When the machine boots I get
> an indication that whatever it is, is a running program.
> Has anyone ever seen this? How can I get rid of it? I have
> tried EVERYTHING in my power.

Fri, 13 May 2005 04:25:58 GMT
 possible virus
Have you scanned your system with an AV?  What system are you running? W98, ME, XP,
2000?

Go to Start Run type in Msconfig, go to Startup tab and see if you see anything really
odd in there

: I have a set of red lips in my system tray icons. It has a
: black background. It appears on Start Up and I cannot
: delete it nor can I find it anywhere in any of my system
: files. when you click on it, it opens a window, that
: appears to be Polish and it appears to be some kind of sex
: site but it cannot be opened. When the machine boots I get
: an indication that whatever it is, is a running program.
: Has anyone ever seen this? How can I get rid of it? I have
: tried EVERYTHING in my power.

Fri, 13 May 2005 21:21:14 GMT

1. POSSIBLE VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL

2. Possible Virus

3. Possible Virus

4. Qmgr problem.....possible virus?

5. Possible virus

6. Problems with possible virus

7. Possible virus???

8. Possible virus

9. Description of a possible virus infection

10. possible virus, is email from MS or not?

11. Possible Virus.