Norton System Works 2003
Author Message
 Norton System Works 2003

What type of error message are you getting?

DONT get MCAFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is the {*filter*}end of the AV world.  Norton will work
with XP, so will AVG (www.grisoft.com - free), E-Trust (www.my-etrust.com)    and
others

: Please has anyone gotten this to work with XP
: Professional.  I've written Symantec and all they tell me
: to do is uninstall & reinstall.  I've done everything
: they told me to do and nothing works.  Does anyone know
: what is wrong? Symantec knows they have a problem and
: made it more difficult to get any information.  As far as
: I can see their products are not working with windows XP.
: Is Mcfee any better in virus protection and does it work
: with Windows XP.
: Help
: Debbie

Fri, 13 May 2005 21:19:58 GMT
 Norton System Works 2003
Hi Debbie,

I've installed Internet security 2003 on XP home edition:
It works as expected so no troubles whatsoever.
Wish you luck,
Maybe someone else is able to lend you a hand.

Best regs,
Derek.

Quote:
> Please has anyone gotten this to work with XP
> Professional.  I've written Symantec and all they tell me
> to do is uninstall & reinstall.  I've done everything
> they told me to do and nothing works.  Does anyone know
> what is wrong? Symantec knows they have a problem and
> made it more difficult to get any information.  As far as
> I can see their products are not working with windows XP.
> Is Mcfee any better in virus protection and does it work
> with Windows XP.
> Help
> Debbie

Thu, 12 May 2005 22:58:34 GMT

1. How To uninstall norton system works 2002 to install 2003

2. Norton 2003 - XP conflict?

3. Win XP and Norton AV 2003

4. Norton's Antivirus 2003

5. Norton 2003 Antivirus

6. Norton Systems Works 2001 Incompatibility

7. APL-L Digest - 5 Feb 2003 to 6 Feb 2003 (#2003-35)

8. NT System Error with CW 2002/2003 File access

9. Recommend an excellent system recover software--Sysguard 2003

10. International Lisp Conference 2003 (ILC 2003)

11. International Lisp Conference 2003 (ILC 2003)

12. International Lisp Conference 2003 (ILC 2003)