Been hit by W32.Nimda.A@mm
Author Message
 Been hit by W32.Nimda.A@mm

Just about to leave work and found out that we had been hit with

the clappers when everyone else had gone home.

IIS was already patched since Code Red so not sure what is going on.

Updated with extra dat from McAfee and detection has gone over the 1000 mark
with infected files.  All sorts of file, html, exe it appears not to care.

Updated again with date 4159 but still cannot clean files.

Hope there is better news in the morning.

Pulled all the plugs and at home now.  Was a long night and tomorrow looks
like being even longer.

Barry

Sun, 07 Mar 2004 07:12:14 GMT
 Been hit by W32.Nimda.A@mm
Barry,
Good luck. I am heading in to fix the issue at work. Doesn't seem anyone has
the right answer???
Kulmacet

Quote:
> Just about to leave work and found out that we had been hit with

> the clappers when everyone else had gone home.

> IIS was already patched since Code Red so not sure what is going on.

> Updated with extra dat from McAfee and detection has gone over the 1000
mark
> with infected files.  All sorts of file, html, exe it appears not to care.

> Updated again with date 4159 but still cannot clean files.

> Hope there is better news in the morning.

> Pulled all the plugs and at home now.  Was a long night and tomorrow looks
> like being even longer.

> Barry

Mon, 08 Mar 2004 10:22:25 GMT

1. W32.Nimda.A@mm and W32.Nimda.enc