jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax
Author Message
 jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

I moved 2 files to the recycle box prior to checking.
What do I need to do to reintegrate these files back to
where they came.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:41:44 GMT
 jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax
Just click on the recycle bin and mark the files (highlight) and hit Restore

don
===========

I moved 2 files to the recycle box prior to checking.
What do I need to do to reintegrate these files back to
where they came.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:08:21 GMT

1. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

2. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

3. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax-tried everything

4. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

5. jdbgmgr.exe Virus ( Legit or Hoax)

6. jdbgmgr.exe is NOT A VIRUS it is a HOAX

7. help !!!!!! with the jdbgmgr.exe virus or hoax

8. Jdbgmgr.exe file hoax

9. Dangerous Hoax jdbgmgr.exe

10. JDBGMGR.EXE-339B289F.pf also not a hoax?

11. hoax jdbgmgr.exe

12. email telling persons to delete jdbgmgr.exe (teddy bear hoax)