"local downlevel document" ?????
Author Message
 "local downlevel document" ?????

does this mean anything to anyone?  when i print from my
pc to my printer, which is shared but through my pc, this
shows up in my print queue.  it keeps repeating itself and
i can't look at the properties of the document. i can
pause all printing and then delete the files.  but the
second i try to print something (same goes for other pcs
trying to print to my printer) i get the same thing.

anybody else experience this??

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 03:36:12 GMT
 "local downlevel document" ?????
One property of the opraserv virus is to generate stuff
that is sent to the printer, I would suggest an online
scan to detect any virus on your computer...

Quote:

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:43:23 GMT

2. PostScript hack to "fix" dpANS document

3. STD - Yet another "interesting" document

4. Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

5. Clipper Debugger "loses" Local variables

6. "Local" Batch Files

7. "local l : like Result"

8. local uses of "vars"

9. Local directory search "server" script

10. Dr. Scheme "local"?

11. Question about "exec in globals, locals"

12. Run a local script while "expecting"