Hi!!!, its I TigTan
Author Message
 Hi!!!, its I TigTan

Alles in budta in Kalkkuta?????
Who know where i can find a free  computer virus newsletter by e-mail(but
not an newsletter, such an click here to find more information about
computer virusses).
for example, i want to receive an daily, or weekly, free electronic
newsletter, with plain/text.
and pls who know new usenets, where have an hot disscussions about computer

i have a free servise, if anybody need an help, virusses, source codes, vir
removal tools, and so on, pls
mail me i may help you

yours

TigTan

Regards, Markus
Markus Hovikoski, System Administrator, MCSE

> Alles in budta in Kalkkuta?????
> Who know where i can find a free  computer virus newsletter by e-mail(but
> not an newsletter, such an click here to find more information about
> computer virusses).
> for example, i want to receive an daily, or weekly, free electronic
> newsletter, with plain/text.
> and pls who know new usenets, where have an hot disscussions about
computer

> i have a free servise, if anybody need an help, virusses, source codes,
vir
> removal tools, and so on, pls
> mail me i may help you

> yours

> TigTan

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 01:02:07 GMT

1. hi,phill, hi beth!

2. Hi all - new to smalltalk [type services and type-safety]

3. Hi ! 4318rXmm8-93-11

4. VSAM Hi RBA question

5. Test to see if Hi bit is set ?

6. Hi

7. HI, please read

8. Hi everyone.

9. Hi all - new to smalltalk

10. hi

11. Hi Res Timer

12. HI Kelvin Chua - I bet you know the answer to this one