Please Help
Author Message
 Please Help

Hi my computer isnt working it got some viruses the other
day so i deleted the files straight off my computer and
it wont let me open my programmes like games, messenger,
windows media player etc... can anyone one help?

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:34:54 GMT
 Please Help
What antivirus program are you using and what virus was identified?

Quote:
> Hi my computer isnt working it got some viruses the other
> day so i deleted the files straight off my computer and
> it wont let me open my programmes like games, messenger,
> windows media player etc... can anyone one help?

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:52:24 GMT

1. please, please, please, please, help

3. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. help please-----please help about array in DLL

7. Please Please Help - Clarion External Report Wrtter

8. Please Please help

9. Please Please Help

10. Please, please help!

11. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

12. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding