new virus
Author Message
 new virus

i have the new virus it came through by email, and now my
computer will not shutdown, it has been emailed to several
people on my address. ive been to bbc.co.uk/radio2, since
i heard steve wright talking about it, but it would not
download any scanner.
i think the virus is called bugbear, but im not sure if it
is definately this one.

PLEASE HELP.

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 02:29:36 GMT
 new virus

Quote:

> i have the new virus it came through by email, and now my
> computer will not shutdown, it has been emailed to several
> people on my address. ive been to bbc.co.uk/radio2, since
> i heard steve wright talking about it, but it would not
> download any scanner.
> i think the virus is called bugbear, but im not sure if it
> is definately this one.

> PLEASE HELP.

As a start try going to http://housecall.antivirus.com and following the on
screen instructions.

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 04:36:16 GMT
 new virus
Do you have a virus program?  Is it up to date?  If yes to both, you don't
need to worry, but you can download the removal tool (to check for this
specific virus) at

Quote:
> i have the new virus it came through by email, and now my
> computer will not shutdown, it has been emailed to several
> people on my address. ive been to bbc.co.uk/radio2, since
> i heard steve wright talking about it, but it would not
> download any scanner.
> i think the virus is called bugbear, but im not sure if it
> is definately this one.

> PLEASE HELP.

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:02:09 GMT
 new virus
www.f-secure.com
The removal tool works great.

i have the new virus it came through by email, and now my
computer will not shutdown, it has been emailed to several
people on my address. ive been to bbc.co.uk/radio2, since
i heard steve wright talking about it, but it would not
download any scanner.
i think the virus is called bugbear, but im not sure if it
is definately this one.

PLEASE HELP.

Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:02:11 GMT

2. New Virus ?!?

3. New VIRUS (SOS)

4. ALERT! New virus has been very active today

5. NEW VIRUS'

6. New Virus?

7. How do I report a possible new virus ?

8. New virus?

9. Probably some new virus?

10. New virus rearing it's ugly head

11. New Virus