facing problem to handle the RAM
Author Message
 facing problem to handle the RAM

I am facing problem to handle the RAM. I have 128 MB SD
RAM it is showing also 128 but 70% memory is using some
unknown software. I dont know which one. That's why my
system is not working properly and the software open very
late and slow.
Please help me how I can fix my problem?

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 15:47:19 GMT
 facing problem to handle the RAM

1) Run a full file scan with an up to date AV
2)  Do CAD and determine what tasks are running
3) run MSCONFIG and determine what is starting up when you boot your system.
4) go to www.moosoft.com and Download The Cleaner - a trojan cleaner, may catch
something the AV may not

: I am facing problem to handle the RAM. I have 128 MB SD
: RAM it is showing also 128 but 70% memory is using some
: unknown software. I dont know which one. That's why my
: system is not working properly and the software open very
: late and slow.
: Please help me how I can fix my problem?

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:38:08 GMT

1. NJ, Smalltalkers needed..face to face interview required

2. HP Fortran RAM Memory Handling

3. Conversion of Altera Block RAM to Xilinx Block RAM

4. Read latency of block ram disappears when ram is clocked from bufgce

5. RAM and RAM model

6. Video ram size and system ram size

7. Simple problems I face in VW

8. FSM problem faced by novice..

9. problem facing when exccuting unix commands in TCL

10. RAM problems....Need Help...

11. Xilinx RAM problem with Aldec 4.1

12. RAM module coding style problem