word virus?
Author Message
 word virus?

Is anyone aware of a virus? that may cause word 97 sp2 to print weird stuff?
A user printed a single document 2 pages long and what came out of the
printer was ~100 pages with some shaded areas on each page and some sort of
black symbol that is unrecognizable?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

Sat, 01 Nov 2003 02:55:20 GMT
 word virus?
    Before You go too far try reloading the printer driver.....a bad file can cause these symptoms...I haven't heard of it though since Windows 3.11.

Sat, 01 Nov 2003 12:47:06 GMT
 word virus?
Actually, I have had this happen and it was cured by turning the printer off and on and rebooting the computer.

    Before You go too far try reloading the printer driver.....a bad file can cause these symptoms...I haven't heard of it though since Windows 3.11.

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 01:00:03 GMT

1. Word virus

2. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

3. virus when sending email through Word

4. word 97 virus

6. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

7. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

8. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

9. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

10. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

11. How to replace one or two words with one word with one line of awk code

12. unsigned word to signed word in RB