Security Update for Bugbear
Author Message
 Security Update for Bugbear

I downloaded security update Q323759.exe and when
attempting to install it, was given the message that I
needed to install IE 5.5 Service Pack 1.  That already
exists on my machine.  How does one install the update?

Thu, 31 Mar 2005 04:14:59 GMT
 Security Update for Bugbear

Quote:
> I downloaded security update Q323759.exe and when
> attempting to install it, was given the message that I
> needed to install IE 5.5 Service Pack 1.  That already
> exists on my machine.  How does one install the update?

Try moving the file to your c:\ folder and running it with the "/n:v" switch

c:\Q323759.exe  /n:v

Ben

Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:40:09 GMT

1. Announcing new security logic updates to gReg.

2. Toolset.zip updated / Wanted: sources about security

3. MoinMoin Release 0.7 - SECURITY UPDATE

4. MS Security Update

5. MoinMoin Release 0.7 - SECURITY UPDATE

6. alleged latest security updates. VIRUS attached

7. Microsoft Internet Security Updates

8. 814078: Security Update (Microsoft Jscript version 5.1, Windows 98 and Windows N

9. VIRUS IN SECURITY UPDATE

10. Security Update

11. Trojan email Masquerading as Microsoft Security update?

12. Internet Security Update