urgent help regarding w32.mapson.worm
Author Message
 urgent help regarding w32.mapson.worm

although my computer hasnt been infected (at least I didnt
open the original email and so it hasnt damaged my
software) I've discovered that the above worm has sent
itself to one person whose address I have never had using
my address in the from field.  I dont know if it has sent
itself to someone elses address book and is then spreading
itself still using my address in the from field.I'm really
worried about this as people will think I'm sending it and
it could get me into trouble.  I have no idea how to
can.

Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:55:46 GMT
 urgent help regarding w32.mapson.worm
Send that person a email marked URGENT VIRUS!! as quick as possable telling
them that you might have sent them a virus and please do not open it with a
FULL page of your most sincerest appologies

Quote:
> although my computer hasnt been infected (at least I didnt
> open the original email and so it hasnt damaged my
> software) I've discovered that the above worm has sent
> itself to one person whose address I have never had using
> my address in the from field.  I dont know if it has sent
> itself to someone elses address book and is then spreading
> itself still using my address in the from field.I'm really
> worried about this as people will think I'm sending it and
> it could get me into trouble.  I have no idea how to
> can.

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 13:29:37 GMT

1. Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

2. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

3. someone can help me with :w32.supova.worm?

4. W32.HAWAWI.WORM - WARNING - Help required please

5. HELP! Mcafee cannot clean, delete W32/AceBot.worm

6. Antigen found W32/Ska.A.Worm virus

7. W32.Kwbot.C.Worm

8. W32/Pate.b.worm Virus

9. PSS Moderate Security Alert - New Worm: W32.Fizzer.A@mm