Virus Boot - Boot virus - help
Author Message
 Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

Hello, Bonjour.
J'ai un problme avec un virus (?.. rien de sur) qui occupe le boot d'un
disque. Que peut on faire. (l'astuce fdisk ne change rien).
I have a virus boot problem (or bad datas boot). Have you solution for this
problem? (fdisk make nothing).

Thank'you very much, Merci beaucoup.

Fabrice. MIKADO. FR

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Virus Boot - Boot virus - help
Hello, Bonjour.
J'ai un problme avec un virus (?.. rien de sur) qui occupe le boot d'un
disque. Que peut on faire. (l'astuce fdisk ne change rien).
I have a virus boot problem (or bad datas boot). Have you solution for this
problem? (fdisk make nothing).

Thank'you very much, Merci beaucoup.

Fabrice. MIKADO. FR

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

hi,

you must use an emergency disk for a clean boot-up and to remove it !

you can create this disk if you have an AntiVirus SW on a clean PC or you
can visit  http://www.nai.com

OR visit

http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/naicommon/avert/avert-research-center/tools.asp

----

Emergency Disk image ( Reduced-size V4 DAT files that fit on a 1.44MB
floppy. Download these files and update your your emergency disk created by
VirusScan to boot and clean infected systems..)

http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/em_dats/edisk32.zip

----

Daily Dats for Emergency Disk ( Reduced-size v4 DAT files that fit on a
1.44MB floppy. Download these files and replace those on your emergency disk
created by VirusScan to boot and clean infected systems.)

Best Regards..

Orhan

Quote:
> Hello, Bonjour.
> J'ai un problme avec un virus (?.. rien de sur) qui occupe le boot d'un
> disque. Que peut on faire. (l'astuce fdisk ne change rien).
> I have a virus boot problem (or bad datas boot). Have you solution for
this
> problem? (fdisk make nothing).

> Thank'you very much, Merci beaucoup.

> Fabrice. MIKADO. FR

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Virus Boot - Boot virus - help
Thank's a lot

Quote:

> hi,

> you must use an emergency disk for a clean boot-up and to remove it !

> you can create this disk if you have an AntiVirus SW on a clean PC or you
> can visit  http://www.nai.com

> OR visit

> http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/naicommon/avert/avert-research-center/tools.asp

> ----

> Emergency Disk image ( Reduced-size V4 DAT files that fit on a 1.44MB
> floppy. Download these files and update your your emergency disk created
by
> VirusScan to boot and clean infected systems..)

> http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/em_dats/edisk32.zip

> ----

> Daily Dats for Emergency Disk ( Reduced-size v4 DAT files that fit on a
> 1.44MB floppy. Download these files and replace those on your emergency
disk
> created by VirusScan to boot and clean infected systems.)

> Best Regards..

> Orhan

> > Hello, Bonjour.
> > J'ai un problme avec un virus (?.. rien de sur) qui occupe le boot d'un
> > disque. Que peut on faire. (l'astuce fdisk ne change rien).
> > I have a virus boot problem (or bad datas boot). Have you solution for
> this
> > problem? (fdisk make nothing).

> > Thank'you very much, Merci beaucoup.

> > Fabrice. MIKADO. FR

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. boot sector virus help

2. Boot Sector virus detection

3. unknown virus boot.ini

4. boot sector virus

5. keeping virus scan if need to re-boot

6. win 95 boot sector virus removal

7. Cannot Read Boot Sector Virus??

8. Phantom Boot Sector Virus with McAfee?

9. Boot Sector Virus

10. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

11. Pc Boot Direct:Boot Apps on PC Processor

12. MS-DOS Boot Sector & Boot Programs