Fw: Virus Warning
Author Message
 Fw: Virus Warning

Just got this through - looks like I'm alright, but are you?

Seeya,

EddiE

Quote:
> ----------

> Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:18:45 +0100

> Subject: Virus Warning

> EddiE,

> youll probably ok cos you use a silly mac, heres warning of a new virus
> someone told me about:

> be very careful of an email being circulated atm with "Tony Blair Does Wu-Tang
> MP3" as the subject. this contains a little known (but leathil) virus known as
> 'The Glitterbug'

> what this virus does is it removes all files from your hard disk and replaces
> them with illegal {*filter*} {*filter*} jpgs. It then renders your computer unusible
> forcing you to get repairs and then face the criminel investigation or worst
> still - criminel charges

> foward this to people you know - it isnt too well know about atm

> ill be in touch soon

> jon

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 03:47:09 GMT

1. Fw: ?????????: VIRUS WARNING/VERYIMPORTANT FOR YOUR SAFETY

2. Fw: Major Virus Warning -- Is a Hoax

3. Fw: Major Virus Warning

4. FW: virus (fwd) -Reply

5. FW: virus (fwd)

6. Warning about virus !

7. Very important virus warning, I just received it

8. Warning: Virus in message to Clarionites

9. Virus warning --

10. Virus Warning

11. Virus Warning

12. VIRUS WARNING