activex
Author Message
 activex

Get rid of Norton Utilities

: Hi.....everytime I boot up my computer and it runs norton
: utilities.......It says there are 23 active/x files that
: are either missing or misplaced....when I click on "fix
: automatically" it will fix it everytime.......but I have
: to do that each and everytime I reboot.......I have looked
: on line to see "fixes or patches" for active/x but have
: come up empty handed.......I know someone out there can
: help me........please...LOL
:
: Thanks
: Diane

Sun, 15 May 2005 00:22:10 GMT

1. How do I install activeX components with my executable so that the activeX controls will appear?

2. Improvement to generated ActiveX methods?

3. DocumentShell>>fileSave needs ActiveX Automation

4. pass array to ActiveX Control

5. ActiveX events

6. ActiveX followup message

7. ActiveX: MediaPlayer on Dolphin

8. APL+Win ActiveX event handling

9. ActiveX Automation Examples

10. ActiveX error

11. Excel activex, setting multiple cells in a column range

12. APL and Excel ActiveX control