virus when sending email through Word
Author Message
 virus when sending email through Word

Sounds like a virus to me, recently virus have come along
that disable all AV software. I would suggest going to one
of those online scan web sites, or if you have a dos based
disk with a virus scanner on it, do the scan from DOS
Quote:

Fri, 20 May 2005 07:30:19 GMT

1. emails sent I didn't send not klez

2. How to Avoid EMAIL VIRUSES 101

3. EMAIL VIRUS ALERT

4. EMAIL VIRUS HOAXES

5. Cellspacing <- This email had a virus attached

6. OT: filter to delete SWEN-virus emails from server

7. Email Hack/Virus

8. email virus

9. Emails with viruses attached

10. email:virus