what virus cpontains the exe file CFGWIZ32.exe
Author Message
 what virus cpontains the exe file CFGWIZ32.exe

I got a mail from someone I don't know containing a silly message and an
executable file so I supposed it was a virus and deleted the message and
notified the sender.
Since i deleted the message I can't exactly remember what the attachment
name's was but it was similar to CFGWIZ32.exe
What virus can this be?

--
_______________
Jorge E. Jaramillo

Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:01:14 GMT
 what virus cpontains the exe file CFGWIZ32.exe

Hi

http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSummary.asp?virus_k=99040 an old, very well
known virus ! You may use a virus scanner...

Quote:
> I got a mail from someone I don't know containing a silly message and an
> executable file so I supposed it was a virus and deleted the message and
> notified the sender.
> Since i deleted the message I can't exactly remember what the attachment
> name's was but it was similar to CFGWIZ32.exe
> What virus can this be?

> --
> _______________
> Jorge E. Jaramillo
> remove no spam to reply directly

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 20:01:40 GMT
 what virus cpontains the exe file CFGWIZ32.exe
Thanks that is the one I was looking for

--
_______________
Jorge E. Jaramillo
remove no spam to reply directly

Quote:

> Hi

> http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSummary.asp?virus_k=99040 an old, very well
> known virus ! You may use a virus scanner...

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 20:41:12 GMT

1. virus with explorer.exe file

2. Virus - file jdbgmgr.exe

3. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

4. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

5. cscn.exe and cvvt.exe

6. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

7. Splitting a big .exe in a smale.exe and many ddl's in C4b

8. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

9. close exe form another exe

10. need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe

11. Running one EXE from another EXE

12. making the exe readonly / exe in a network