infected with the W32.Nimda.enc virus. Access to the file was denied.

Date: 16/02/2002, Time: 7:50:56, Owner on SUPERDAVES The compressed file
Unknown0240.data within C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My

to delete the file.

Date: 16/02/2002, Time: 7:50:56, Owner on SUPERDAVES The compressed file

Date: 16/02/2002, Time: 7:50:56, Owner on SUPERDAVES The compressed file
Unknown0240.data within C:\Documents and Settings\All

(dr) virus. Unable to delete the file.

--
cheers,
Dave

Thu, 05 Aug 2004 00:34:26 GMT
 W32.Nimda.A@mm and W32.Nimda.enc

Quote:

> This morning NAV 2002 picked up these viruses on my machine.
> ... is infected with the W32.Nimda.enc virus

Download and run the Symantec Nimda Removal tool Fixnimda.com

If you're either a control freak or mildly to severely disturbed:
http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_99209.htm

Nimda has been making rounds at work, and Fixnimda.com has proven
effective at cleaning up the mess.

Ken Grubb
Burlington, NC, USA

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:02:00 GMT

1. W32.Nimda.enc

2. W32.Nimda.enc

3. W32.Nimda.enc its killing me!

4. Recurring W32.Nimda.enc

5. Norton Virus Alert...(W32.Nimda.enc)

6. W32.Nimda.E@mm

7. w32.nimda.a@mm problems

8. Been hit by W32.Nimda.A@mm

9. Win32 Nimda.A@mm (dr) and Win32 Nimda.E@mm (dr)

10. W32.Opaserv.Worm & Nimda.enc Nida.E@mm

11. W32.nimda.enc... Why can't I get rid of this one?

12. Virus W32.Sobig.C@mm from 3be15be7@news.softvelocity.com