Virus Problem
Author Message
 Virus Problem

Do a registry search for "ndrbk32.dll"
If you can find the entries which contain it then try to delete them.
Also check win.ini file - the trojan can reside there too

Quote:
> Using trend micro's housecall a virus named Troj
> Multask.A, a module named C:\windows\system\ndrbk32.dll
> keeps cropping up. This is a Windows ME system. I've tried
> to delete it, rename it, delete it form a minimal boot of
> the floppy but it keeps coming back. What is it, how can I
> get rid of it. My computer has been acting strange and I
> suspect this is partially the cause. Thanks Much for any
> advise.

Mon, 16 May 2005 10:37:50 GMT

1. *WARNING - groups.google.com virus problem*

2. Virus problem

3. Virus problem

4. Virus problem

5. uploaded files to webservers -- virus problem?

6. Serious virus problems

7. Win32.Magistr virus problem: NEED HELP!

8. virus problem - desktop.ini & folder.htt found in every directory

9. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

11. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

12. Virus/Test Virus wanted!