need help
Author Message
 need help

Hi

I am using a Win 98 PC 466MZ, 128 mb ram connected via cable modem.

Some how the autoexec.bat file on my home PC was modified to include a line
to deleting the windows directory. Are there any worms that are capable of
doing this or has this been done deliberately.

I would like to prevent such a mishap in the future. Any ideas

Regards

Sam

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:09:44 GMT
 need help
Get Zone Alarm!  Get it right now!  You'll be shocked to see what is coming
in throught your cable modem port!

Quote:
> Hi

> I am using a Win 98 PC 466MZ, 128 mb ram connected via cable modem.

> Some how the autoexec.bat file on my home PC was modified to include a
line
> to deleting the windows directory. Are there any worms that are capable of
> doing this or has this been done deliberately.

> I would like to prevent such a mishap in the future. Any ideas

> Regards

> Sam

Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:28:22 GMT

1. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

2. Java in VRML code...need help...or need a piano/keyborad.wrl

3. Need help to grok c extension that needs to use callbacks with data

4. HELP - I need help

5. HELP!! Need help with browse window

6. Help Files, Need Help

7. help i need help

8. HELP! NON-PROGRAMMER NEEDS HELP

9. HELP: Need help with Ms-Dos batch lang..

10. I need help........programming help!

11. Need Help How Can Help me

12. Need Help How can Help ?