Outlook Express- E-Mail Security
Author Message
 Outlook Express- E-Mail Security

Hi Fred

Are you going to get a new computer every time you get a virus?

You can get a virus at the preview pane if you do not have a good up to date AV program
that works in real time.

: When I get message, I go to message and it highlights the
: line item, if I double click, it expands and shows detail.
:
: Last week, I got virus, At what point does virus enter my
: system. Usually, I delete all unknown sender's, but to do
: this, I still have to get to line item and hit delete. For
: short term, how can I eliminate chance of virus. Have
: bought new computer with anti-virus, waiting for delivery.
:
: Thank-you for help
:

Sat, 14 May 2005 22:49:49 GMT

1. Outlook Express- E-Mail Security

2. Sircam Emails flooding Outlook Express Inbox

3. IE40 Outlook Express Mail

4. send mail with outlook express from LV

5. Backing up mail in Outlook Express using Python

6. multipal virus e/mails in outlook express

7. Regarding about configuring mail server for outlook express.

8. outlook express e-mail

9. Outlook Express Mail Message

10. import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express

11. How do I trigger a send/receive in Outlook or Outlook Express

12. Outlook/Outlook Express replacement