Worm/Bugbear
Author Message
 Worm/Bugbear

Depending on your OS, go to Microsoft knowledge base and search for your OS with
keyword reset restore points,,,,,,,actually try your computer's help function

: My virus scan has found I-Worm/Bugbear in the
: C:\restore\temp\A0078439.cpy, A0086201.cpy and
: A0086202.cpy files. The virus software says it can not
: delete the file and I can't find them nor do I know if
: they are vital to running the computer. Does anyone have
: any help.
: Thank you
:

Sat, 14 May 2005 22:53:09 GMT
 Worm/Bugbear
That's your system's System Restore folder, the only way to delete is to
turn off your System Restore and then turn it on again.  You can find the
details at http://support.microsoft.com

Quote:
> My virus scan has found I-Worm/Bugbear in the
> C:\restore\temp\A0078439.cpy, A0086201.cpy and
> A0086202.cpy files. The virus software says it can not
> delete the file and I can't find them nor do I know if
> they are vital to running the computer. Does anyone have
> any help.
> Thank you

Sun, 15 May 2005 22:24:22 GMT

1. WORM BUGBEAR.1 IS GONE AND GOOD RIDDANCE

2. Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

3. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

4. BugBear Virus: IP Cleariong House

5. For Jeremy Suiter: Received W32.Bugbear virus from you

6. BugBear virus

8. Bugbear & printer queues

9. Bugbear and Hooker

10. BUGBEAR.1 - How annoying this is