jdbgmgr - is it the most successful hoax EVER
Author Message
 jdbgmgr - is it the most successful hoax EVER

Judging by the amount of postings on this hoax, I was wondering if this has
to be the most successful of all hoaxes?

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 06:34:20 GMT
 jdbgmgr - is it the most successful hoax EVER
Must be, seems people don't use common sense when they receive the hoax in
their inboxes.  After all, they trust their computers too much.

Quote:
> Judging by the amount of postings on this hoax, I was wondering if this
has
> to be the most successful of all hoaxes?

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:20:27 GMT
 jdbgmgr - is it the most successful hoax EVER
Man.. it just has to be.  Where I work we're blocking these messages like it
was spam.

Grog

Quote:
> Judging by the amount of postings on this hoax, I was wondering if this
has
> to be the most successful of all hoaxes?

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:10:13 GMT
 jdbgmgr - is it the most successful hoax EVER

Quote:

> Judging by the amount of postings on this hoax, I was wondering if
> this has to be the most successful of all hoaxes?

Depends how you want to test success. I'd say the 419 scam was more
successful email scam in that its been going for longer and people still get
taken in, and the people who are really good at it are making money off the
backs of naieve users.

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 04:35:16 GMT

1. jdbgmgr hoax

2. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

3. Jdbgmgr.exe file hoax

4. jdbgmgr.exe Virus ( Legit or Hoax)

5. jdbgmgr.exe is NOT A VIRUS it is a HOAX

6. help !!!!!! with the jdbgmgr.exe virus or hoax

7. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

8. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

9. Dangerous Hoax jdbgmgr.exe

10. JDBGMGR.EXE-339B289F.pf also not a hoax?

11. hoax jdbgmgr.exe

12. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax-tried everything