TABREG.EXE
Author Message
 TABREG.EXE

Does anyone know anything about this file.  I opened it and suspect that it
is a virus.  It emailed itself to some of those in my outlook address book,
but not all of them.

Thanks for your help

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:20:43 GMT
 TABREG.EXE
Dean schrieb:

Quote:

> Does anyone know anything about this file.  I opened it and suspect
> that it is a virus.  It emailed itself to some of those in my outlook
> address book, but not all of them.

Without more details from your side it's hard to say something about the
file ... You should definitely use an up to date anti virus scanner like
KAV (www.kaspersky.ch) to find out whether you're infected or not.

Was the file attached to a email? Then I'd say it *could* be infected
with the "Magistr" virus. It's quite common now ...

To get successfully rid of "Magistr" use a DOS anti virus scanner - I
recommend KAV - and remove the virus *in plain DOS* environment to avoid
reinfection.

Regards,
Axel Pettinger

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:09:04 GMT
 TABREG.EXE
Hi Dean,

since you have tried to send a sample of this exe, I have not received the
core properly.

We have no other alert then you about this exe till now. If you can find it
as the original file and post it to me, I can try.

Good luck.

Quote:
> Does anyone know anything about this file.  I opened it and suspect that
it
> is a virus.  It emailed itself to some of those in my outlook address
book,
> but not all of them.

> Thanks for your help

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:47:35 GMT
 TABREG.EXE
I stupidly opened this attachment to an email and am concerned about having
installed a possible virus.  So far no problems, but something could be
lying dormant waiting for some date or something.  Anybody know anything
about this file?  It mailed itself out to some of the address in my Outlook
Address Book, but not to everybody.

Thanks,
Dean

Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:26:04 GMT

1. ** TABREG.EXE **

2. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

3. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

4. cscn.exe and cvvt.exe

5. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

6. Splitting a big .exe in a smale.exe and many ddl's in C4b

7. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

8. close exe form another exe

9. need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe

10. Running one EXE from another EXE

11. making the exe readonly / exe in a network

12. GPF in EXE calling EXE