windows 95 virus
Author Message
 windows 95 virus

I beleive my pc was infected but not sure. It will
not boot up completely past hour glass. Sometimes does,
sometimes does not.  Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Dave

Sun, 29 May 2005 10:00:46 GMT
 windows 95 virus

Quote:

> I beleive my pc was infected but not sure. It will
> not boot up completely past hour glass. Sometimes does,
> sometimes does not.  Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what makes you think your computer has a virus? Simply failing to boot
doesn't mean thats the case.

Have you recently installed new hardware or software? Can you boot in safe
mode?

Rob
MS MVP

Sun, 29 May 2005 17:11:17 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Helga - ODBC,CGI,Tcl,Windows NT,Windows 95,MS Windows

2. Object Studio 5.0 for Windows 95 announced with Microsoft Launch 95

3. Win '95 DDE calls in ObjectREXX for Windows 95/NT

4. Ada 83 or 95 Compiler for Windows 95 or NT

5. ADA 95 Compiler Windows 95/QNX

6. Help - Developing Windows 95 apps with ADA 95

7. ada 95 for windows 95

8. ADA'95 Compilers for Windows 95 and MS-DOS

9. win 95 boot sector virus removal

10. Windows 3.1 to Windows '95

11. Need help with ISE Personal Eiffel for Windows in Windows 95

12. compiling summer87 in a dos window of windows 95 b