Strange File ... just can't delete .. Help!
Author Message
 Strange File ... just can't delete .. Help!

I have a FTP site which allows anonymous access.  Some guy put a very weird
directory in it that I cannot remove.  I am running Windows 2000 server,
NTFS.  I suspect this is a hack, and I have no way to get it out of the
system!

Ben

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:38:27 GMT

1. Help! Deleted files I shouldn't have

3. seems a strange way to delete a SWIG'd object

4. It's not bad canned meat...

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. It's not bad canned meat...

7. It's not bad canned meat...

8. need help with rename-file/delete-file

9. I deleted the national instrument files, now i can't reinstall

10. Clipper '87 Linker delete files!?

11. can't delete files from installer

12. why doesn't r5rs define delete-file ?