Trojaner - Email with Subject "Re."?
Author Message
 Trojaner - Email with Subject "Re."?

Hello,

I clicked on a mail with only "Re." in subject and
the mediaplayer started and played nothing. The
file called "cid:EA4DMGBP9P" But I think this is a
CDDB-Index!?!

Is this a trojaner?

How can help ?

Greetings
Michael

PS: Excuse me for my bad english; please anser in german if you can. Thank
you!

Sun, 16 May 2004 19:34:13 GMT
 Trojaner - Email with Subject "Re."?

More information:

ml
and www.pcwelt.de

Ingo

Quote:

> Hello,

> I clicked on a mail with only "Re." in subject and
> the mediaplayer started and played nothing. The
> file called "cid:EA4DMGBP9P" But I think this is a
> CDDB-Index!?!

> Is this a trojaner?

> How can help ?

> Greetings
> Michael

> PS: Excuse me for my bad english; please anser in german if you can. Thank
> you!

Mon, 17 May 2004 01:53:53 GMT
 Trojaner - Email with Subject "Re."?

> More information:

Quote:
> ml
> and www.pcwelt.de

> Ingo

Quote:

> More information:

Quote:
> ml
> and www.pcwelt.de

> Ingo

Hi Ingo,

thank you for your fast answer. But nothing
from the information are on my system!?!

Have you a another idea?

Greetings
Michael

PS: I must install the mediaplayer again because the player was defect.

Mon, 17 May 2004 04:23:38 GMT
 Trojaner - Email with Subject "Re."?

Hi,

This is a virus ! Do not forget that MP and MS have vulnerabilities and you
may install the patches announced  to protect yourself from such this kind
of attacks...

It looks like it may be Nimda (
http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSummary.asp?virus_k=99209 )

If necessary, download the appropriate Microsoft patches to patch vulnerable
systems. These patches can be found at the following Microsoft sites:
  a.. http://www.Microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS00-078.asp
  b.. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-020.asp
  c.. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-044.asp

Quote:

> Hello,

> I clicked on a mail with only "Re." in subject and
> the mediaplayer started and played nothing. The
> file called "cid:EA4DMGBP9P" But I think this is a
> CDDB-Index!?!

> Is this a trojaner?

> How can help ?

> Greetings
> Michael

> PS: Excuse me for my bad english; please anser in german if you can. Thank
> you!

Sat, 22 May 2004 00:24:29 GMT

2. POINTLESS OBSERVATION: "Forth" in subject line

4. Parsing ""D""?

5. "Fifth", "Forth", zai nar?

6. Ruby "finalize", "__del__"

7. beginners "let"/"random" question

8. ANNOUNCE: new "plus"- and "dash"-patches available for Tcl7.5a2/Tk4.1a2

9. Looking for "stdin", "stdout"

10. Match "ab" in "abc", but not in "abd"

11. replace string AFTER "size","initial", "next"

12. Hi, this code: text0 = "One $BLAH Three" text1 = "One @BLAH Three" text0.sub!("$BLAH", "Two") text1.sub!("@BLAH", "Two") print text0,"\n" print text1,"\n" produces thiHi, this code: text0 = "One $BLAH Three" text1 = "One @BLAH Three" text0.sub!("$BLAH", "T