TABREB.EXE Possible Virus
Author Message
 TABREB.EXE Possible Virus

Hi,

A friend of mine sent me an email with an attachment entitled TABREG.exe.
Does anybody know anything about it?  Is it a virus?  Is there a cure.  She
says that it may have emailed her address book and appears on her emails as
an attachment.  Unfortunately I stupidly opened it thinking my friend was
sending me something she had tested.

Thanks for your help,
Dean

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:18:11 GMT
 TABREB.EXE Possible Virus

Hi,

Actually there is no proper record about TABREG.EXE for the moment. Bu t it
looks it is NOT a Hoax such as SUFLNBK.EXE

I wonder if you can send that file to me as a sample ?

Quote:
> Hi,

> A friend of mine sent me an email with an attachment entitled TABREG.exe.
> Does anybody know anything about it?  Is it a virus?  Is there a cure.
She
> says that it may have emailed her address book and appears on her emails
as
> an attachment.  Unfortunately I stupidly opened it thinking my friend was
> sending me something she had tested.

> Thanks for your help,
> Dean

Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:19:05 GMT

1. what virus cpontains the exe file CFGWIZ32.exe

2. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

3. POSSIBLE VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL

4. Possible Virus

5. Possible Virus

6. Qmgr problem.....possible virus?

7. How do I report a possible new virus ?

8. Possible virus

9. possible virus

10. Problems with possible virus