bugbear virus hoax
Author Message
 bugbear virus hoax

I received the hoax virus email but found out too late -
after deleting the exe file. It looks like according to MS
that my pc will automatically restore the file (windows
me) Is this right? -or do I need to do something?

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 04:13:46 GMT
 bugbear virus hoax
Do you mean Teddy Bear hoax?

: I received the hoax virus email but found out too late -
: after deleting the exe file. It looks like according to MS
: that my pc will automatically restore the file (windows
: me) Is this right? -or do I need to do something?

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:06:29 GMT
 bugbear virus hoax
Don't worry about it.  The teddy bear program is only used for debugging
Java.

Quote:
> I received the hoax virus email but found out too late -
> after deleting the exe file. It looks like according to MS
> that my pc will automatically restore the file (windows
> me) Is this right? -or do I need to do something?

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:12:53 GMT

2. BugBear Virus: IP Cleariong House

3. For Jeremy Suiter: Received W32.Bugbear virus from you

4. BugBear virus

5. BugBear Virus/ISDN Configuration Wizard

6. help to delete w32/bugbear and trjan virus

7. Hoax AOL Virus

8. Virus hoaxes

9. EMAIL VIRUS HOAXES

10. Fw: Major Virus Warning -- Is a Hoax

11. Hoax virus - how do I recover?

12. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax