removal of nimda virus
Author Message
 removal of nimda virus

I has been infected by the w32.nimda.eml virus. I know
that there is a tool to remove it but I can't find it.
Any help?
Thanks.
Carlos

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:18:56 GMT
 removal of nimda virus

Quote:

virus..........
http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99209

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:57:32 GMT
 removal of nimda virus
ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ru/utils/AntiNimd.exe

Quote:
> I has been infected by the w32.nimda.eml virus. I know
> that there is a tool to remove it but I can't find it.
> Any help?
> Thanks.
> Carlos

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:52:41 GMT

1. Nimda Removal

2. NIMDA virus

3. Nimda Virus

4. NIMDA VIRUS

5. Norton Virus Alert...(W32.Nimda.enc)

6. Nimda Virus

7. virus removal: Backdoor.Sdbot (Trojan)

8. virus removal: Backdoor.Sdbot(Cont.)

9. W32 KLEZ VIRUS REMOVAL FOR WINDOWS XP

10. win 95 boot sector virus removal

11. Virus removal

12. Win32 Nimda.A@mm (dr) and Win32 Nimda.E@mm (dr)