jdbgmgr.exe
Author Message
 jdbgmgr.exe

I recieved an e-mail from my State Legislator's office
(maybe) saying this file -jdbgmgr.exe - was a viruis that
would spread through my address book and do all sorts of
damage. It said to do a search all file and find it( it
would have a teddy bear symbol) do not open it and then
to delete it!
I did find the file but art click and a  properties check
says that it is  a Java de-{*filter*} manager fle and was
created when the computer was made. I did not delete the
file because I think the e-mail to delete the file is the
trouble maker. Am I right

Mon, 02 May 2005 11:36:21 GMT
 jdbgmgr.exe

Quote:

post about it here,give yourself a pat on the back for not
falling for it.

Mon, 02 May 2005 16:24:20 GMT

1. jdbgmgr.exe

2. jdbgmgr.exe

3. jdbgmgr.exe

4. jdbgmgr.exe virus

5. virus jdbgmgr.exe

6. jdbgmgr.exe (is this a virus!! please advise)

7. jdbgmgr.exe

8. jdbgmgr.exe

9. JDBGMGR.EXE

10. jdbgmgr.exe (virus)