jdbgrmgr.exe delete help??
Author Message
 jdbgrmgr.exe delete help??

I did delete that file and have had all sorts of weird
goings on since then. Can you help put it back??? Thanks

Sun, 01 May 2005 05:16:44 GMT
 jdbgrmgr.exe delete help??
I did delete that file and have had all sorts of weird

Sun, 01 May 2005 05:16:02 GMT
 jdbgrmgr.exe delete help??
I did delete that file and have had all sorts of weird

Sun, 01 May 2005 05:16:00 GMT
 jdbgrmgr.exe delete help??
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;322993

Quote:
> I did delete that file and have had all sorts of weird
> goings on since then. Can you help put it back??? Thanks

Sun, 01 May 2005 08:13:38 GMT

1. Deleting an EXE

2. Forcing an exe to delete itself (CFW4b - Legacy)

3. Freewrap question (self deleting .exe)

4. jdbgmgr.exe (deleted )

5. email telling persons to delete jdbgmgr.exe (teddy bear hoax)

6. jdbgmgr.exe virus how to get the folder back that you deleted

7. is deleting jdbgmgr.exe bad?

8. SHOULD I DELETE JDBGMGR.EXE

9. Delete key on keyboard deleting records

10. Deleted procs not deleted???

11. Delete all files in Dir or delete Dir

12. Keyboard Delete button to delete row in array