Who can recommend me an anti-virus soft
Author Message
 Who can recommend me an anti-virus soft

Hi all

Plz recommend me an anti virus soft.
My kernell32.dll file is affected by a virus.
But it can not be clean by Norton Anti2001. so NAV just put it in
quarantine. I try Mcafee2000 and PC Cillin2000 they can't even detect it.
Please help me.
thanks.

B Stand

Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:37:40 GMT
 Who can recommend me an anti-virus soft

Hi,

first of all what is the name of that virus if detected ? ( then I can try
more for the proper hand )

you may try a clean boot-up with an emergency disk of the antivirus software
or a boot diskette; then you can go on to detect and clean.

you can try by www.webimmune.com for an online scan but I guess it is much
better to try with a emergency diskette.

as some alternative solutions

Norman www.norman.com
AVP www.kaspersky.com

Quote:
> Hi all

> Plz recommend me an anti virus soft.
> My kernell32.dll file is affected by a virus.
> But it can not be clean by Norton Anti2001. so NAV just put it in
> quarantine. I try Mcafee2000 and PC Cillin2000 they can't even detect it.
> Please help me.
> thanks.

> B Stand

Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:38:13 GMT

1. Dyalog vs Norton Anti-virus

2. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

3. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

4. Microsoft XP Pro Beta - Firewall and Anti-virus

5. Clarion, RPM and Norton Anti-Virus

6. Anti-Virus Software and Data corruption!

7. NT4 service pack6 with Nortons 2001 Anti-Virus

8. Beware CW4 and Norton Anti virus 2001

9. FYI Anti Virus programs can slowwww Clipper

10. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

11. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

12. ** WARNING ** Norton Anti Virus DEBUGer bug