vbs/kak worm help
Author Message
 vbs/kak worm help

  Can anyone help me.  I have picked up a virus called a VBS/KAK worm which
seems to exist in my start menu in Windows.  My virus detector does pick it
up and remove it, but when I restart my computer it reappears, this is doing
my head in.  It seems to be causing a particular problem with MS outlook as
I suspect I picked it up from an e-mail I was sent.

If anyone can help you will save my sanity.  You can contact me at

Cheers

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 06:54:15 GMT
 vbs/kak worm help

Quote:

>   Can anyone help me.  I have picked up a virus called a VBS/KAK worm
which
> seems to exist in my start menu in Windows.  My virus detector does pick
it
> up and remove it, but when I restart my computer it reappears, this is
doing
> my head in.  It seems to be causing a particular problem with MS outlook
as
> I suspect I picked it up from an e-mail I was sent.

> If anyone can help you will save my sanity.  You can contact me at

> Cheers

http://www.pchell.com/internet/kakworm.shtml

Go to this page. Read it carefully, a friend used the automatic cleaner and
it worked for him. Then get the eyedog update for your internet explorer
5.0.

Sun, 07 Mar 2004 05:45:08 GMT

1. Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

2. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

3. help vbs virus

4. urgent help regarding w32.mapson.worm

5. Worm help

6. someone can help me with :w32.supova.worm?

7. W32.HAWAWI.WORM - WARNING - Help required please

8. need help with w95.hybris.worm

9. HELP! Mcafee cannot clean, delete W32/AceBot.worm

10. Report on CLOS BB by Kersten and Kak

11. Kak virus