Ooops, I downloaded q216309.exe :-(
Author Message
 Ooops, I downloaded q216309.exe :-(

How stupid of me! 8-)  But when I went to run it a prompt
came up saying something like it was not a proper W32
file.  I tried it again, same thing.  So as far as I can
see the .exe file did not run, so I deleted it.  Is it
safe to assume I did not activate this worm?

Thank you in anticipation.

LK

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:53:05 GMT
 Ooops, I downloaded q216309.exe :-(
What worm are you talking about? This might be just cause of the faulty
download.

--

Regards, Markus
Markus Hovikoski, System Administrator, MCSE

> How stupid of me! 8-)  But when I went to run it a prompt
> came up saying something like it was not a proper W32
> file.  I tried it again, same thing.  So as far as I can
> see the .exe file did not run, so I deleted it.  Is it
> safe to assume I did not activate this worm?

> Thank you in anticipation.

> LK

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 21:01:14 GMT
 Ooops, I downloaded q216309.exe :-(
Sorry, wrong post? this earlier.

If you have anti-virus software installed on your computer run a full scan
to all hard disks and then you can be "almost" sure that you did not get
infected. Make sure to update your databases.

--

Regards, Markus
Markus Hovikoski, System Administrator, MCSE

> What worm are you talking about? This might be just cause of the faulty
> download.

> --

> Regards, Markus
> Markus Hovikoski, System Administrator, MCSE

> > How stupid of me! 8-)  But when I went to run it a prompt
> > came up saying something like it was not a proper W32
> > file.  I tried it again, same thing.  So as far as I can
> > see the .exe file did not run, so I deleted it.  Is it
> > safe to assume I did not activate this worm?

> > Thank you in anticipation.

> > LK

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 21:13:55 GMT

1. W32.Gibe@mm and Q216309.exe

2. ccvt.exe - where to download?

3. Where to download ccvt.exe?

4. can't download patches of c5ic-a.exe

5. ooops! I Mean 2003

6. OOOPS!!!! The above post is a mistake

7. Transport vs. Inertial....ooops (DELAY item)

8. Ooops ! (for helppc)

9. Ooops!

10. Ooops, sorry, wrong list :-)

11. Ooops....