Qmgr problem.....possible virus?
Author Message
 Qmgr problem.....possible virus?

Hi
I believe a virus/worm came through my firewall last
night..and did something to a file called Qmgr. I started
my PC and everything loaded except my firewall..I was
using sysgate personal firewall 5.0. I deleted the program
and downloaded another firewall..when I booted up my PC
again..it said..that a worm, something about
backdoor..then my antivirus asked me..if I wanted to
accept this or clean..I choose clean. I hope I did the
right thing..but I think this ruin or deleted Qmgr..now my
firewall doesn't load everytime I startup.

Does anyone know what Qmgr is? Can someone help me get
this Qmgr file back on my PC? I'm using win95.

Thank You

Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:56:19 GMT

1. Problems with possible virus

2. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

3. Qmgr missing...doesn't work

4. POSSIBLE VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL

5. Possible Virus

6. Possible Virus

7. How do I report a possible new virus ?

8. Possible virus

9. possible virus

10. Possible virus???