Brasil.exe
Author Message
 Brasil.exe

Ever thought about getting some anti-virus software ?
Quote:

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:00:43 GMT
 Brasil.exe

Quote:

A file called Brasil.PIF tried getting into my system. It
was the W32.Oprserv.worm virus. My Antivirus software
stopped it as it was trying to get into my system. I
quarentined it and then deleted it. This virus has been
attacking my system under the file name ScrSve.Exe every
time I go online, now it's using a new name.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:26:35 GMT
 Brasil.exe

Quote:
> There is a file on my computer in Windows called
> Brasil.exe.  It won't let me delete it and says it is in
> use by Windows.  Is this a windows file or another virus.
> I have been hit with 4 different viri in the last week.
> If it is a virus or trojan how do I remove it

Download and run an antivirus program.

AVG  http://www.grisoft.com
F-PROT   http://f-prot.com
On-line scan   http://housecall.antivirus.com

Ben

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 06:21:36 GMT

1. alevir.exe, brasil.pif, scrsvr.exe

2. The Xbase Files Brasil - Part II - To MR Al Acker

3. The Xbase Files - Brasil

4. EXOSPACE x Clipper 5.2d - BRASIL

5. Usuário no Brasil

6. VRML in Brasil

7. ***Brazilian*** Lista de discuss?o vrml-brasil

8. Brasil.pif

9. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

10. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

11. cscn.exe and cvvt.exe