  Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:38:05 -0600 (CST)
  From: Microsoft Corporation Security Center

  Subject: Internet Security Update  Message-id:

  Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:38:05 -0600 (CST)
  From: Microsoft Corporation Security Center

  Subject: Internet Security Update

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:12:02 GMT
 email virus
I see a lot of posts on this same virus, but no
suggestions on how to get rid of it!!  Any help is
appreciated!
Thanks
Anna
Quote:
all
>of these emails to other people, which I'm not. Can
anyone
>help me???

>  Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:38:05 -0600 (CST)
>  From: Microsoft Corporation Security Center

>  Subject: Internet Security Update  Message-id:

>  Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:38:05 -0600 (CST)
>  From: Microsoft Corporation Security Center

>  Subject: Internet Security Update
>.

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:38:14 GMT
 email virus
For info. go to:

http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_99377.htm

or

According to McAfee 50% of these .exe files are
corrputed.  It seems (judging from my conversation with
the network people on campus) I got a corrupted one that
did not activate (phew!) but I'm going to diskscan the
computer anyway.

Good luck!

LK

Quote:

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:05:39 GMT
 email virus

Goto symantec or f-secure to get detailed infomation.

--
Koms Bomb

*****Pardon my poor English*****
---------------------
Don't worry,be happy.

Quote:
> I received an email from what I thought was Microsoft.
> Below is the header info. There was an internet security
> update attachment. I opened it and now I keep getting
> these mailer demons. It looks like I am trying to send all
> of these emails to other people, which I'm not. Can anyone
> help me???

>   Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:38:05 -0600 (CST)
>   From: Microsoft Corporation Security Center

>   Subject: Internet Security Update  Message-id:

>   Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:38:05 -0600 (CST)
>   From: Microsoft Corporation Security Center

>   Subject: Internet Security Update

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:16:09 GMT

1. How to Avoid EMAIL VIRUSES 101

2. EMAIL VIRUS ALERT

3. EMAIL VIRUS HOAXES

4. email virus

5. email:virus

6. got email virus

7. Email Virus?

8. Some question on VBS and EMail virus

9. can an email virus hit my PC just by be read from hotmail or yahoomail?

10. Cellspacing <- This email had a virus attached

11. OT: filter to delete SWEN-virus emails from server

12. Email Hack/Virus