Inoculatit is disabled
Author Message
 Inoculatit is disabled

This might not be the most apropiate forum to ask this but please if someone
knows the answer let me know.

My sister's computer has Inoculatit personal edition, but it got infected
with Magistr, I cleaned the infected files with F-prot for DOS and now I
updated the definition files for Inoculait.

The problem is that Inoculatit is not running automatically, I checked the
option Automatic  but it has check marcks next to both options: "Run
automatically Inoculatit" and another one I can't remember the name, beneath
them theres are notes saying "Inoculatit is disabled, it will be enabled
next start up" I have turned the computer off and on again several times but
is always the same, it does not load the automatic protection.

Could someone please tell me how to solve this?

Thansk in advance

--
_______________
Jorge E. Jaramillo

Mon, 03 May 2004 20:55:24 GMT
 Inoculatit is disabled
Hi,

it is better if:

1) you uninstall and re-install Innoculan
2) contact to CA - Innoculan Support

Quote:
> This might not be the most apropiate forum to ask this but please if
someone
> knows the answer let me know.

> My sister's computer has Inoculatit personal edition, but it got infected
> with Magistr, I cleaned the infected files with F-prot for DOS and now I
> updated the definition files for Inoculait.

> The problem is that Inoculatit is not running automatically, I checked the
> option Automatic  but it has check marcks next to both options: "Run
> automatically Inoculatit" and another one I can't remember the name,
beneath
> them theres are notes saying "Inoculatit is disabled, it will be enabled
> next start up" I have turned the computer off and on again several times
but
> is always the same, it does not load the automatic protection.

> Could someone please tell me how to solve this?

> Thansk in advance

> --
> _______________
> Jorge E. Jaramillo
> remove no spam to reply directly

Tue, 04 May 2004 01:11:43 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. Disable() vs {PROP:Disable}

3. Disabling Field Lookup for a Conditionally disabled entry field

4. Disabled menubutton image doesn't look disabled?

5. I am looking for a way to disable the windows ctrl-alt-del...

6. Disable/Stop/Disable Delete & Change of Selected Record in List box

7. How do I disable modification of the text in a LabVIEW listbox without disabling selection?

8. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

9. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

10. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

11. I am using HP 4263ALCR meter, and I am trying to use the...

12. I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder