the most powerfull virus! 
Author Message
 the most powerfull virus!

the most poerfull virus is ms-windows :)
allways hang-up an i loose all my data.


Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:01:10 GMT  
 the most powerfull virus!
So why do you use it?
And spend so much effort in it?


Quote:
> the most poerfull virus is ms-windows :)
> allways hang-up an i loose all my data.



Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:56:06 GMT  
 the most powerfull virus!
Rigth, he is an idiot, my windows never crash (i install it correct... not
as your stupid way)



Quote:
> So why do you use it?
> And spend so much effort in it?



> > the most poerfull virus is ms-windows :)
> > allways hang-up an i loose all my data.



Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:16:45 GMT  
 the most powerfull virus!
The only time Windows has chashed on me was back when i was on 95(2) and
then i think it was the game i had going (beta of fallout)


Quote:
> Rigth, he is an idiot, my windows never crash (i install it correct... not
> as your stupid way)



> > So why do you use it?
> > And spend so much effort in it?



> > > the most poerfull virus is ms-windows :)
> > > allways hang-up an i loose all my data.



Mon, 16 Feb 2004 04:37:35 GMT  
 the most powerfull virus!
loll, whats everyone getting offended, lol

I thinks hes right, and i install it correctley, yes, it rarely crashes
outright but what about, WINDOWS PRTECTION ERROR, and ILLEGAL OPERATION, i
was in college typing a document and that came up when i saved, so yes he is
right, LOL :-)


Quote:
> The only time Windows has chashed on me was back when i was on 95(2) and
> then i think it was the game i had going (beta of fallout)



> > Rigth, he is an idiot, my windows never crash (i install it correct...
not
> > as your stupid way)



> > > So why do you use it?
> > > And spend so much effort in it?



> > > > the most poerfull virus is ms-windows :)
> > > > allways hang-up an i loose all my data.



Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:28:42 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

2. New SEARCH-ENGINE (fast and powerfull) 13514 skduhptyr

3. New SEARCH-ENGINE (fast and powerfull) 13431 budwjgrsgcg

4. New SEARCH-ENGINE (fast and powerfull) 13441 qvfrffnkkup

5. New SEARCH-ENGINE (fast and powerfull) 13444 wwqvysxtcp

6. New SEARCH-ENGINE (fast and powerfull) 13470 hyuokebsi

7. Haskell with powerfull interface??

8. New SEARCH-ENGINE (fast and powerfull) 13437 btlbnkvsu

9. New SEARCH-ENGINE (fast and powerfull) 13499 bckpbrvjey

10. extension languages can be darn small, yet still powerfull

11. extension languages can be darn small, yet still powerfull

12. Mixing Scheme and C (was: re: extension languages can be darn small, yet still powerfull)

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software