W32.Nimda.E@mm
Author Message
 W32.Nimda.E@mm

1. How can I be certain if these servers are infected?
2. How can I clean them if they are?

-Mike

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:38:53 GMT
 W32.Nimda.E@mm

Quote:

was patched and web logs show unsuccessful attempts by
infected PCs to infect the servers. I have found files
called sample.eml and desktop.eml in various directories
and their content matches the description of the worm.
Quote:

>1. How can I be certain if these servers are infected?
>2. How can I clean them if they are?

>-Mike

Your first step is to get an AV program running on all of
your systems.  From the desktop to servers.  If this is
happening and you still feel you may have a virus then you
need to get a different product that provides automatic
updates.

My suggestion is to try Kaspersky (www.kaspersky.com) or F-
Secure (www.f-secure.com).  Both should provide you with
trial versions that will address your immediate concern of
determining if they are infected and cleaning them.

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:39:07 GMT

1. W32.Nimda.A@mm and W32.Nimda.enc

2. Win32 Nimda.A@mm (dr) and Win32 Nimda.E@mm (dr)

3. w32.nimda.a@mm problems