Friend Greeting Unistall Issues
Author Message
 Friend Greeting Unistall Issues

The users that canceled the install part of the way through get an
install.log error when trying to uninstall Friend Greeting through
add/remove programs.  I did the uninstall under C:\program
files\common\media and am running the virus scan which is not pulling
up anything.  With all of this, it still shows up under Programs in
Add/Remove.  Am I clean?  Are there other steps that can be taken?
The Microsoft Uninstaller Utility does not show this program, so I
cannot use that.

Amy Schulz
Network Administrator

Sun, 01 May 2005 01:11:35 GMT
 Friend Greeting Unistall Issues
Amy,

System Mechanic from www.iolo.com has a "remove invalid uninstaller
information" facility that may help clear up the add/remove programs
part for you.

HTH,

Mike

Quote:
> The users that canceled the install part of the way through get an
> install.log error when trying to uninstall Friend Greeting through
> add/remove programs.  I did the uninstall under C:\program
> files\common\media and am running the virus scan which is not pulling
> up anything.  With all of this, it still shows up under Programs in
> Add/Remove.  Am I clean?  Are there other steps that can be taken?
> The Microsoft Uninstaller Utility does not show this program, so I
> cannot use that.

> Amy Schulz
> Network Administrator

Sun, 01 May 2005 17:31:55 GMT
 Friend Greeting Unistall Issues
Jimmie,

System Mechanic from www.iolo.com also has a registry cleaner, not
specific to Friend Greeting, but may do the trick.

I have no direct experience with Friend Greeting, so can't help with any
specifics.

Regards,

Mike

Quote:
> How did you clean your registry?
> Do instructions exist for XP?
> Jimmie

Wed, 04 May 2005 00:30:29 GMT

1. Friend Greetings LINK (? Virus - not sure)

2. Squeak News Dec-Jan, Feb and future issues, and season's greetings

3. problem unistalling a package

4. CFP: The AI Pride Issue (IEEE intelligent systems special issue)

5. Greetings! - Logrec Example Needed

6. Season greetings and help

7. Greetings

8. Season's Greetings