Code.Red
Author Message
 Code.Red

hey all.
Whats all this drinking virus about then?

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:47:40 GMT
 Code.Red
See http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=CODERED.A
for more information about Code Red.

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:20:46 GMT
 Code.Red

You may visit http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSummary.asp?virus_k=99142
and http://www.eeye.com/html/Research/Advisories/AL20010717.html

Quote:
> hey all.
> Whats all this drinking virus about then?

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:38:03 GMT
 Code.Red
Well it actually isn't relly a Virus, but more of an denial of service
attack, that's why antivirus Products based of the clients can not detect
Code red. I assume that some HTTP scanners can detect this one, at least I
know fro sure that the e500 from NAI can do this. Problably other ones can
do this to, but I'm not sure.

Jo

Quote:
> hey all.
> Whats all this drinking virus about then?

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:02:24 GMT

1. Code Red worm and typed languages

2. C55aps10.exe Bombing every hour - Code Red?

3. Code Red

4. Fun with httpd logs and code red

5. Nimda/Code Red Log File Entries

6. about code red worm and its offspring...

7. Code Red PITA

8. Code Red, Nimda; Test your knowledge! (HTML)

9. need code for red-black binary search tree

10. visual works 3.1 image has segmentation fault on 2.4 kernel (red hat 8.0)

11. GNU Smalltalk 1.6.1 on Red Hat 5.2

12. Red Herring (was: Bitten by dynamic typing...)