African Scam
Author Message
 African Scam

I received that African scam Email yesterday ...a well known scam to be
sure...What I want to know is how they new my Exact name??.....My Sister
received the same E mail and They knew Her exact name as well?........we
NEVER post anything anywhere using our real names or even our real Email
addies for that matter...I wonder if anyone can explain?
RVC

--
????????????????????????
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:20:46 GMT
 African Scam
I Think I have Just answered the Question for myself ......I now remember
posting my "real" name and Email on a genealogy site probably 12 months ago
RVC

Quote:
> I received that African scam Email yesterday ...a well known scam to be
> sure...What I want to know is how they new my Exact name??.....My Sister
> received the same E mail and They knew Her exact name as well?........we
> NEVER post anything anywhere using our real names or even our real Email
> addies for that matter...I wonder if anyone can explain?
> RVC

> --
> ????????????????????????
> "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind
> don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."  --  Dr. Suess
> ????????????????????????

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:31:22 GMT

1. South African Java Developers

2. South African Clarion Advert - Attached GIF

3. Computing S.A. (South African Clarion Advert!)

4. South African users e-mail details

5. South African CW Advert (Computing S.A.)

6. South African Clarion Web Site

7. calling all south african fivewin users

8. Att : South African Developers

9. South African pupils get hi-tech boost

10. LOGO-L> African Fractals

11. xds203 evaluation kit - South Africans Read This!