Bugbear caused Word to flash title bar when trying to print?
Author Message
 Bugbear caused Word to flash title bar when trying to print?

Hello,

Ever since I minimally got(and quarantined)some Bugbear,
I am not able to print any of my Word documents w/o either
copying and pasting them to a new document or going to my
computer, to internet security settings, clicking cancel,
and 'reverting to saved document'.  . .then it will print
w/o problems.  However, when I close the document and go
back in again, same thing repeats. . properties of the
documents show the ~in the name of the document,
indicating some type of problem, but how do I fix this??
We;ve tried reinstalling Word, changing printer drivers,
to no avail. ..any ideas??

Thanks for any help,  Sincerely, Pam

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:30:11 GMT
 Bugbear caused Word to flash title bar when trying to print?

Quote:

infected files, some have to be removed manually, goto
this link and follow ALL the instructions............
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:30:27 GMT

1. Flashing Title Bar/Lock-up in Word

2. How to flash the title bar on a window

3. Display doublebyte words in the title-bar

4. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars? (fwd)

5. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars?

6. NetExpress: Icon in title bar / task bar

7. SpinGroup causes flashing

8. Flashing Task Bar

9. Title bar shading

10. Purple title bar

11. Enhance an Open dialog body or title bar?

12. VAST: WindowNT Title Bar, Maximizing ?